1) How much time is needed to repair a Samsung phone?
Well, it depends on the level of the damage or fault the device is facing. We usually return-back your device on the same day of depositing it at our store for most of the common Samsung repair issues.
2) What type of warranty do you provide?
We provide a 12-month warranty on replacing parts and on the workmanship performed.
3)What quality of parts are used to replace damaged parts?
We use Grade-A quality parts in place of the damaged / faulty part, which are required to be replaced.
4) What payment methods do you take?
We accept payments by Cash/ Credit Card / Pay Pal / Debit card. We have also partnered with Barclay.
5) What steps should I do before bringing my Samsung device to you for repair?
Please backup all your essential data present on the device, remove the SIM card and charge it to at least 40% before bringing it to our store.
6) What type of faults do you repair?
At the Samsung Repairing Centre, we are repairing all types of hardware and software related faults, damages and malfunctions of all models of Samsung Galaxy phones, Galaxy Tabs, Notes and Laptops at very affordable prices.
General Samsung Galaxy repair issues are:
- Screen replacement / repair
- Rear glass repair and replacement
- Battery replacement
- Microphone, speaker and earpiece repair
- Front and rear camera repair
- Vibration motor repair
- Power button repair
- Volume control repair
- Water damage repair
- Camera Lens Repair
- Software malfunction
- DATA Recovery
- Factory Reset Protection FRP Software Repair
We also provide Diagnostic services (software & hardware). All services are done at a fast pace.
If you want to enquire more, just chat with us. We will answer all your queries.